Our commitment to you
- We will offer you the highest levels of patient care and treatment.
- We will ensure your safety and comfort are our top priorities.
- We will listen to your concerns and suggestions.
- We will treat you with maximum courtesy and respect.
- We will provide you with friendly and comfortable surroundings.
- We will discuss with you in advance the treatment options available, and will, following a clinical exam, provide you with a written estimate treatment plan showing the costs involved.
- We will offer flexible payment options when applicable.
- We will use the most advanced and proven dental materials.
- We will show you how to improve and maintain your oral health.
Your commitment to us
- To inform us of any medical conditions you have.
- To keep your appointments with us.
- If you need to cancel or adjust an existing appointment, that you will confirm so with our reception team at least 48 hours in advance to avoid a late cancellation charge.
- To participate in understanding and making decisions about your oral health.
- To pay your bills with us promptly.
- To actively work together with your dentist and hygienist to achieve your goal of health.
- And if you’re pleased with the care you’ve received… simply smile.