Continued Team Education
Refer & Restore: Restoration
Implant Restoration for General Practitioners
Helping you provide implant treatment for your patients.
We’re excited to host a special event in association with Dentsply Sirona for general dental practitioners interested in restoring dental implants! Refer & Restore aims to have its participants improve clinical outcomes and expand income options, helping to strengthen patient relationships and enhance practice reputation.
Restoring simple dental implant cases can be quick and rewarding and for most GDPs only minimal additional training and equipment is required to be able to offer this treatment to patients. EasySmile Dental Practice in association with Dentsply Sirona now offer GDPs an insightful and highly informative event ideal for those wanting to further their skills in implant restorations.
Attendees can expect to enjoy a relaxed learning environment that includes theory and practical elements with various opportunities throughout the evening to discuss any aspect of implant treatment including consulting with patients and discussing fees. Dentists are welcome to bring cases for discussion if they wish. Prosthetics kits and technical support is provided by Dentsply Sirona and follow up in-practice support is available if requested.
- Hands-on training and demonstration on the techniques used to both take an implant impression and fit the implant retained crown (3 hours CPD).
- Discussion topics including the ways you can get involved, the implant system, treatment options, cost setting and aftercare.
- Mini Prosthetics Kit (following successful referral)
- Practice Builder patient information
- In-surgery support for first case
- Local laboratory support
- Due to the specialised nature of this event space is limited and we encourage our colleagues to register early!